Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is seeking an Assistant, WWTV & Digital Sales. This position will provide administrative support to two EVP's in the Worldwide TV and Digital Distribution department.
- Handling phones, scheduling meetings and conference calls, making travel arrangements, processing expense reports and purchase orders.
- Additional responsibilities include performing internet research, updating databases, organizing and sending out mailings, tracking rights and windows for titles, running availability reports and acting as a liaison between various departments to ensure clients receive information in a timely manner.
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is extremely detail-oriented, hard-working and organized.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, meet constantly changing deadlines, have excellent computer and interpersonal skills.
- A college degree is required.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.