Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate need for a Manager in the Worldwide Television/Digital Sales Planning & Analysis group. The position will be responsible for International Motion Pictures/TV Series planning and analysis in select territories. This individual will work closely with Television/Digital Sales, Accounting, Servicing, Rights Management, and Corporate FP&A teams.
- Model/maintain Ultimates by territory and media for the purpose of greenlighting projects and setting a baseline for regional sales goals;
- Analyze trends in the market (e.g., currency fluctuations, competitive landscape), and product performance by media;
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and rolling forecasts by business segment, territory, sales person, and media (EST/TVOD, SVOD, Free TV, Basic TV, Pay TV, AVOD);
- Coordinate with Sales on deals in pipeline, product windowing, risks & opportunities;
- Participate and assist with periodic business operating and metric reviews, enabling discussions about the current and future state of the business;
- Provide periodic reporting (e.g. actuals, projected revenue, pending deals) to inform decision-making;
- Serve as a liaison with Accounting to ensure proper revenue recognition and booking of deferred revenue;
- Work closely with FP&A to ensure that actuals are tracking close to forecast and Budget - any deviations from forecast or Budget are analyzed, understood and investigated;
- Work with Operational and IT teams to further streamline models and processes;
- Ad-hoc projects as requested by management
Experience & Skills:
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Minimum of 3 years FP&A, Sales Planning, or Accounting experience in Entertainment
- Excellent modeling skills using Microsoft Excel, VBA a plus
- Experience with OLAP analysis tools (BPC, Hyperion, etc.) and SAP
- Ability to communicate complex concepts at a high level to executive leadership
- Ability to work and problem solve independently, to organize workload and priorities, and complete tasks on time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics while displaying the initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of Senior Management
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.