Summary of Position:
IDC (International Distribution Company) is looking for an Executive Assistant to support the President of the company and senior management.
- Answering main phone line and direct calls for the whole team.
- Assist with President’s schedule as well as travel, film market meetings, calls, etc.
- Offer assistance to operational areas (Marketing, Finance, Servicing) as needed.
- Organize and plan yearly company retreat.
- Coordinate contract follow up between legal, signees and Finance.
Experience & Skills:
- Must be fluent in Spanish (Fluent or basic knowledge in Brazilian Portuguese is a plus).
- Ability to provide sufficient administrative support for department.
- Excellent organizational skills; detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated, curios with strong initiative.
- Must be able to work effectively under deadlines and pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different personalities.
- A collaborative, proactive and self-motivated individual.
- Must be a mature thinker and a “self-starter,” as well as a team player.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.