Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking a Manager in our Sales Planning and Analysis Department. This role reports to the Director, Sales Planning and Analysis.
- Weekly sales reporting for key new DVD/BluRay, Cable VOD and Digital releases
- Monthly analysis of key retailer performance, including monthly key statistics reports, top selling titles
- Monthly sales updates on major home entertainment brands and titles
- Monthly re-forecasts and annual business plan for retail planning
- Develop quarterly pitch for retail store transition
- Vendor agreement analysis
- Ad hoc sales analysis for upper management, sales and brand marketing as needed
Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in an analytical or planning role
- Strong Excel skills including financial modeling
- Experience with SAP BPC (Outlooksoft) or Microstrategy Reporting Tools a plus
- Must be highly motivated with ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-drive environment
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.