Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking an Analyst, Sales & Planning. This position will be responsible for weekly sales reporting for key new DVD/BluRay, Cable VOD and Digital releases. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting with the quarterly re-forecasts
- Participate in annual business plan for corporate planning
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for upper management
Experience & Skills:
- Some experience in an analytical or planning role preferred
- Have excellent Excel skills including creating financial models
- Experience with SAP BPC (Outlooksoft) or Microstrategy Reporting Tools a plus
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-pasted environment
- Entertainment industry experience a plus
- College degree required
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.