Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Assistant in our Theatrical Distribution department. This position will report directly to the EVP & General Sales Manager of Domestic Theatrical Distribution. Responsibilities include:
- Managing a busy phone and scheduling meetings
- Generating department reports
- Arranging travel details
- Filing, preparing expense reports and researching box office and industry news
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to box office data entry, box office and flash analysis, and special projects as assigned.
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate must be highly motivated and resourceful, with strong computing, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A high proficiency in Microsoft Excel is strongly preferred.
- Essential skills include being able to manage a busy calendar and meeting schedule.
- Internet and social media expertise is preferred.
- A confident and professional phone demeanor is a must.
- The ideal candidate should have a foundation or interest in any or all of the following areas: Business, Domestic Distribution, Economics, Film, Finance and/or Sales. Department offers opportunities for growth.
- A college degree is highly preferred.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.