Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Director, Home Entertainment Marketing to handle all aspects of Home Entertainment marketing for select titles. Responsibilities:
- Product development though delivery, marketing and promotions.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing plans and strategies for home entertainment (packaged media and digital) that maximize sales potential (trade and consumer).
- Lead integration of Sales, Marketing, Legal and Operations to ensure proper execution.
- Develop promotional partnerships and execute consumer campaigns supporting retail accounts.
- Direct and supervise execution & evaluation of media buys, PR efforts.
- Create and manage financial budgets for all projects & promotions coordinated with business plan objectives.
- Provide post-analysis of performance and execution.
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of brand management experience.
- Home entertainment industry or consumer packaged goods experience strongly desired.
- Should be highly motivated with strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task & take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.