Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Director, Home Entertainment Marketing to handle all aspects of Home Entertainment marketing for select titles. Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Support the VP of Brand Marketing to oversee various projects and lines of business to develop and execute revenue-driving initiatives.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing plans and strategies for home entertainment titles (packaged media, TV and digital) that maximize sales potential (trade and consumer).
- Lead integration of Sales, Marketing, Legal and Operations to ensure proper execution on Theatrical and Catalog releases.
- Develop promotional partnerships and execute consumer campaigns supporting retail accounts.
- Review forecasting and data tools to create sound strategies and refine/optimize tactics.
- Direct and supervise execution & evaluation of media buys, PR efforts and Social campaigns.
- Create and manage financial budgets for all projects & promotions coordinated with business plan objectives.
- Strategize and create strategy documents and creative briefs to manage cross-functional teams and coordinate delivery timelines.
- Approve all campaign assets for release to consumers and retail, including: metadata, trailers, spots/pre-roll, photography, copy, check discs etc.
- Provide post-analysis of performance and execution.
- Work with direct report(s) to manage internal cross-departmental efforts and manage external 3rd Party partnerships.
- Create and present marketing decks to all levels within the organization (including company executives) and external partners (including international distributors).
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field.
- 5+ years of product/brand management experience.
- Home entertainment industry, consumer packaged goods products and or family/kids marketing experience strongly desired.
- A highly-motivated individual with the problem-solving agility of an entrepreneur and strong organizational skills to effectively handle multiple concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to build relationships and work well with all levels of employees, including senior management.
- Management skillset to mentor/develop junior level staff.
- Strong attention to detail and written communication skills.
- Proficient on MS Office Suite and Outlook; adept at adopting new technologies and data-management systems.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.