Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Production Auditor.
- Take the lead on Guild/Union audits, claims, and inquiries
- Manage all network audits as requested by LGTV co-production partners
- Perform on-site compliance audits to facilitate enforcement of production accounting policies and
- Assist TV production finance group in providing necessary reports and supporting documents to tax credit auditors
- Engage, coordinate and supervise outside auditors (guilds, studio/networks partners and tax credit auditors) on an as-needed basis
- Present audit findings to production finance, production groups, TV Operations Executives as well as to Head of Internal Audit Department
- Prepare and maintain audit status reports and other reporting as necessary
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum five years of direct experience in production audit
- Must be knowledgeable of production accounting operations and Guild/union rules
- Must have experience in Global Vista, Cast & Crew or Ease Production accounting system
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.