Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Box Office Assistant in our Theatrical Distribution department. Responsibilities:
- This position will primarily handle the collection, processing, data entry and archival of box office reports.
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to box office and flash analysis, reporting, and executive desk support such as answering phones and managing meetings.
- Occasional projects requiring advanced MS Excel skills are possible.
Experience & Skills:
The successful candidate should be a team player and go-getter seeking to learn and grow with the department and company.
- The candidate should also be highly motivated with strong analytical, data entry, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to be involved in the business of theatrical film distribution.
- Excellent computer skills are required.
- A college degree is highly preferred.