Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an opening for an Assistant to support the VP and Executive Director in our Business / Legal Affairs TV department.
- This position will handle administrative responsibilities including answering heavy phones, rolling calls, maintaining status reports, scheduling meetings & conference calls, drafting correspondence, processing purchase orders and expense reports, maintaining the department legal files and assisting in the operations of the department.
- This opportunity provides an excellent learning experience for an individual with a strong interest in the business side of television.
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude, who is extremely detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills and possess the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with strong interpersonal and computer skills.
- A college degree is required.
Lionsgate offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.