Summary of Position:
Tribeca Shortlist is currently seeking a VP, Brand Manager, in NYC to drive the marketing efforts and brand articulation of the service. This position will report into the SVP/General Manager of Tribeca Shortlist and will work closely with the customer acquisition, product, programming and analytics teams to deliver on the brand positioning, drive subscriber growth and increase brand awareness.
- Lead and develop integrated marketing plans that will drive subscriber acquisition while building our brand
- Work closely with SVP/General Manager to create new brand campaign for end of year launch
- Drive strategic planning around the new brand articulation and insure the proper adherence to new brand standards across all parts of the business
- Develop retention strategies to create brand loyalty and advocacy
- In collaboration with the customer acquisition team, develop and build a robust email strategy based on segmentation and usage
- In collaboration with the customer acquisition team, develop effective media strategies that drive trial and conversion
- Direct our brand articulation on our product, with partners and distribution platforms.
- Reimagine and optimize our content marketing and social strategies
- Develop lead generation strategies
- Manage and direct our promotional calendar
- Oversee and deliver creative in a timely manner and at the highest quality
- Work closely with production team on evolving out shortlist content and creating new promotional videos
- Manage external agencies and vendors
- Collaborate with Lionsgate colleagues for cross-promotional opportunities
- Manage 3 direct reports and a total team of 6.
- Direct oversight of brand marketing, event marketing, content marketing, social media, email marketing, direct response, creative development, brand articulation
Experience & Skills:
- Must have 10 – 15 years experience
- Must have experience managing multiple external agencies
- Comfortable working in both brand marketing and performance marketing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of the SVOD category and entertainment marketing
- Comfortable in a start-up environment
- A willingness to listen
- A good manager and mentor
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, entertainment, social media, etc.
Lionsgate offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.