Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Assistant in our Theatrical Marketing department. This position will assist the SVP, Global Live and Location Based Entertainment. Responsibilities:
- Managing phones, determining the importance of conference calls and meetings and scheduling accordingly, and processing invoices and expense reports.
- Handling arrangements for an international and domestic travel schedule.
- Working closely with the team to support deliverables related to the design and production of theme park, live show and attraction projects worldwide.
- Additional responsibilities will include email correspondence, relaying information to designers, vendors, partners and other third parties, maintaining server files and master project calendars, taking meeting notes, reviewing attraction narratives and scripts, and researching industry news and trends.
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is extremely detail-oriented, hard working and organized.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, meet constantly changing deadlines, have excellent computer, written and oral, and interpersonal skills, and be available to work some evenings and weekends.
- Some prior knowledge/experience with and an interest in LBE, Brand , the film industry and/or event and attraction production is preferred.
- A college degree is required.
- Mac and PC proficient and experience with Word, Excel, Keynote, PowerPoint, and the Adobe Creative Suite is desired.
- The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment. The job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.