Global Leadership Development Program – Developing our next generation leaders
At Boston Scientific, improving lives is what we do. We are dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world. We are committed to finding new ways to make every day better for patients, their families and loved ones. The medical solutions we pioneer enable people to go on living the lives they love.
Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (AMEA) is an important growth region for Boston Scientific. Global Leadership Development Program (GLDP) aims to systematically develop highly talented, diverse global leaders who are capable of leading the organization into the future and ensuring its long-term success.
GLDP provides a platform for you to develop general management and leadership skills through a combination of crucial job assignments and challenging international work experiences, stretching you beyond your comfort zone and developing you to your fullest potential.
For candidates on the Commercial Track, you will spend up to 12 months in the US undergoing intensive sales & product training.You will also have the opportunity to go on field assignments, work on marketing strategies and business plans.
For candidates on the Functional Track, a customized training plan will be developed based on your prior work experiences and future skills requirements. The training assignment may take place in US/Europe/AMEA Countries within the first 12 months of the program.
Successful Candidate Profile
- At least 5 years' of progressive industry experience in an MNC environment with proven track record of success.
- If you wish to pursue a role within the Commercial Track, prior work experiences in sales and marketing roles in an emerging market will be an added advantage.
- Fluency in English is required; other language skills and experience living or working abroad is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-starter with a passion for driving change.
- Geographically mobile, but committed to the AMEA region.
- Master’s degree (any discipline) from a reputable university.
- For Candidates interested in applying for the Commercial Track: Masters of Business Administration degree from a reputable university is required.
Information about current participants can be found here:http://www.bostonscientific-gldp.com/
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life and inspired by the opportunity to make a difference in patients’ lives, we invite you to apply for the Global Leadership Development Program before 29 September 2017.
Only applications via the BSC Careers Website will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be notified before 06 October 2017.
For queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
BSC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Legal work authorization may be required in some countries that candidates are posted to. To learn more about Boston Scientific, please visit our website at www.bostonscientific.com/careers