This position reports to the Manager of Guest Services.
The Guest Services Coordinator acting under the general direction of the Manager of Guest Services performs essential support duties for the Guest Services Team. The Guest Services Coordinator represents Stadium Operations Department to Guest Services Representatives (“GSRs”), guests and inter-departmentally within the San Francisco 49ers organization.
The primary responsibility of the Guest Services Coordinator is to put GSRs in the best possible position to consistently exceed the expectations of Levi’s Stadium guests.
Scheduling and Positioning:
- Communicate with Guest Services Manager about open roles and positions on the Guest Services Event Staff Team.
- Assign New Hires to Guest Services Teams.
- Enter all individual GSR new hire profiles within the time-and-attendance system, including all information regarding: hiring, training, skills, certifications, and contact.
- Develop and communicate weekly messaging on Applicant Pro and any hiring communication.
Recruiting and Hiring:
- Administer the Applicant Management Tracking system for Guest Services positions.
- Coordinate the on-going hiring sessions for GSRs.
- Monitor staffing numbers vs upcoming event schedule.
- Work with HR (and other supporting departments) to place employment ads as needed.
- Assist with hiring and on-boarding events.
- Actively seek local job fairs and determine those that will be most beneficial for participation.
- Search the local community for creative new recruiting methods and locations (colleges, senior and retirement associations, etc.)
- Represent Guest Services Department at local job fairs
- Participate as a screener and decision-maker during hiring sessions.
- Other Duties as Assigned
Education & Experience:
- Minimum four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two years of public assembly venue experience with knowledge of coordinating a large frontline service team.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and oral.
- Experience in managing robust databases.
- Experience in scheduling a frontline service team a plus.
- Ability to juggle numerous projects and tasks concurrently.
- Must be a confident public speaker able to speak to large groups of people.
- Must possess a positive and enthusiastic personality with a passion for his/her craft, an openness to learning, and a superior work ethic
- Working knowledge of programs such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Knowledge of Human Resources systems a plus.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays in addition to regular business hours.
The San Francisco 49ers is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.