General Statement of Duties:
Serve as a producer to the 49ers in-house production team focusing solely on needs from the corporate sales and activations department. Will assist and act as point-of-contact with 49ers partnership team and lead in content creation and delivery for the department’s needs.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Work alongside partnership team to deliver custom content / recaps / demos / etc in order to serve the corporate sales team and their video and design needs.
- Produce in house partnership content for the franchise. (Web, Broadcast, Stadium)
- Perform tasks as needed (design, live production, shooting, sound recording, gripping, edit direction, music scoring, color correction, audio editing and mixing.)
- Act alongside of team of producers, working on multiple weekly projects across platforms (Live broadcasts, on air broadcasts and multimedia.)
- Expertise with all production gear; maintain studio, gear, and production area.
- Logging, library management and digital media storage / CMS knowledge
- Perform additional duties as assigned from time-to-time by Director of Partnerships Sales
- Point of contact for corporate sales team on all video projects.
A minimum of 2 years of assisting/coordinating, associate work, producing in the broadcast field is required. Extensive demonstrated knowledge of broadcast equipment needed. (Strong understanding of post-production, field/studio/location-production, sound recording and program development and execution needed.) Non-Linear Editing knowledge a must – Adobe After Effects and design acumen highly desired. Demonstrated good communication, teamwork and learning skills. Versatility, organization, responsibility and dependability an absolute must. College degree or equivalent experience required.
The San Francisco 49ers is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.