The San Francisco 49ers are looking for a Membership Service Consultant who will be responsible for delivering the highest level of service and support to 49ers Members. This position is focused on servicing and retaining memberships, experiential support, in-person meetings and event representation, account service, and more. The Membership Services Consultant will report directly into the Senior Manager of Membership Service. This position is an integral part of the 49ers Revenue Team and supports an integrated operation that includes Service, Ticketing, Marketing, and Business Intelligence departments.
This person should have a passion for working with people and building strong, lasting relationships with our members. The ideal candidate is team-oriented, has strong communication and writing skills, and is able to effectively communicate internally with stakeholders and externally with the member base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct service and support to 49ers members and meet annual membership retention goal
- Maintain regular engagement with members through in-person meetings, by phone and email, and as otherwise needed to support the highest level of service and support
- Manage both incoming and outgoing phone, mail, and e-mail needs on a day to day basis
- Represent the 49ers on game day and at Levi’s® Stadium events
- Perform work as necessary through the ticketing database, Archtics, and via the CRM platform, KORE
- Maintain full working knowledge of all team, stadium and game day policies, procedures, and facts
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Strong teamwork and relationship management skills; works effectively with all personalities to support a strong, unified sales culture
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient with ticketing software, Archtics, and CRM solution (KORE)
- Proficient with various MS applications including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Accurate, efficient, and timely execution of tasks and able to be flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and needs
- Detail oriented and organized with effective time management and prioritization skills
- Able to work long and flexible hours, including holidays and weekends, as needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college
- Sports experience in the ticketing, sales or service fields is ideal
The San Francisco 49ers is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.