This position primarily supports our Chief Administrative Officer & General Counsel and supports the Legal, Risk Management, Public Affairs & Strategic Communications, and Community Impact teams as needed. This position is also a contract administrator and is responsible for the electronic signature and filing of all company contracts. The ideal candidate is intelligent, hard-working, of the highest character and judgment, reliable, and organized.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Heavy calendar management
- Coordination and planning for meetings, conference calls and special events, including arrangement of logistics, meeting space, communications, etc.
- Expense reporting
- Travel and guest arrangements
- Create, edit, and proofread business communications and documents utilizing MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Prioritize multiple work activities with the ability to work under pressure and consistently meet deadlines
- Proven ability to conduct research and manage projects and documents, including contracts
- Additional duties as assigned
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization, and process
- Strong teamwork and relationship management skills; works effectively as a liaison between the executive and all personalities
- Ability to be flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and needs
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges
- Proficient with MS applications including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (email and calendaring)
- Preferred experience with DocuSign, SAP Ariba, or other contract management software
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Maintains confidentiality of sensitive information
- Must be available to work late and weekends with limited notice
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in a related role
- Paralegal certification is a plus
The San Francisco 49ers is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.