The A/P Specialist is expected to work collaboratively with business partners and vendors in order to efficiently process full cycle accounts payable in accordance with stated policies, procedures, departmental goals and standard practices.
- Accurately and timely process full cycle Accounts Payable, ensuring correct treatment in accordance with team policy.
- Timely communicate and follow up with vendors and co-workers on Accounts Payable pending items.
- Manage general accounts payable email account.
- Review outstanding checks for assigned accounts monthly and re-issue as needed.
- Provide historical research on prior expenditures as needed.
- Be point person for vendors with established barter agreements and process/reconcile payables when applicable.
- Assist with monthly close as well as month-end/year-end financial reporting as needed.
- Reconcile assigned general ledger accounts monthly.
- Review Accounts Payable aging.
- Various other administrative duties and special projects as assigned.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and achieve objectives.
- High energy self-starter with the confidence to make good decisions and establish effective interdepartmental relations.
- Commitment to delivering first class internal and external customer service.
- Willingness to work extended hours as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in Accounting or equivalent experience.
- Experience with MS Dynamics (Great Plains) accounting system or equivalent a plus.
- Experience with Concur a plus.
The San Francisco 49ers is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.