The Accounts Payable Manager will work collaboratively with business partners and the A/P team to manage all payables activities in accordance with stated policies, procedures, departmental goals and standard practices as defined by management.
- Responsible for accurate, timely and complete processing of all A/P transactions.
- Manage A/P staff, including day-to-day supervision, timesheets, and annual performance reviews.
- Develop, implement, and enforce policies and procedures.
- Manage corporate credit cards and payment requests portal.
- Manage Concur workspace portal including invoicing, expense reporting, and purchase orders.
- Manage petty cash.
- Review and post ledger and general journal entries.
- Reconcile/review selected general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
- Perform monthly close duties as well as assist with month-end/year-end financial reporting.
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly sales/use tax reporting and annual 1099 reporting for multiple entities.
- Execute additional duties and tasks, as assigned.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong customer service and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and achieve objectives, and meet deadlines under pressure.
- High energy individual who can hit the ground running – a self-starter with the confidence to make good decisions and establish effective interdepartmental relations.
- Willingness to work extended hours as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of Accounts Payable and General Ledger experience, including 2-3 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics software or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with SAP Concur a plus.
- Professional sports team or event facilities experience a plus.
The San Francisco 49ers is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.