This position reports to the Manger of Stadium Ops and Logistics.
The Warehouse Coordinator acting under the general direction of the Stadium operation assets loading dock and warehouse manager performs essential support duties for the Stadium Operations Department. This coordinator must be team-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills in a fast-paced warehouse and event environment. The Warehouse and Asset Coordinator is responsible for developing and leading continuous improvement initiatives within all storage spaces throughout the stadium.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning part time staff; following up on work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Keep track of water and drink distribution.
- Work with Logistics team to prep equipment and furniture for upcoming events
- Evaluate the performance of contractors and part-time staff to insure maximum efficiency. Provide both positive feedback and constructive criticism when necessary.
- Work closely with all elements of Stadium Operations (Event Operations, Parking and Traffic, etc.) to maximize department output.
- Work closely with parking vendors for concert load-ins.
- Lifting objects weighing up to 40lbs. may be required
- Create scale floor plans and seating diagrams.
- Draft production schedules and event timelines.
- Create and submit after action reports for each event.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work with Piedmont storage Facility on offsite storage needs
- Supervise and maintain a clean, safe & secure work area.
- Assist in maintaining warehouse security
- Comply with OSHA, MSDS and Dealer Tire standards
The Forty Niners Stadium Management Company is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.