This position reports to the Manager, Stadium Operations and Logistics.
The Logistics Coordinator acting under the general direction of the Manager of Stadium Operations and Logistics to perform essential support duties for the Stadium Operations Department. The Stadium Logistics Coordinator is charged with completing various tasks deemed necessary to operate Levi’s Stadium during large scale events, small scale events, and during daily operations.
- Oversee setup and break down of the Faithful Mile. (Event day interactive area for guests)
- Oversight of large scale event perimeter operations including but not limited to street closures, auxiliary entrances, queuing configurations.
- Oversight of special event security screening setup.
- Set-up/break-down of all 49er’s home games and special events. Elements include, but are not limited to, outer perimeter of stadium, hospitality tents, activity zones, food truck placement, and merchandise tent(s).
- Work with the warehouse coordinator on shipping and receiving on a daily basis.
- Serve as special event logistics contact for all game day sponsors.
- Work with various flooring vendors to schedule flooring for concerts and rental needs for other stadiums.
- Oversee and provide direction for various contractors and part-time staff.
- Work with SST on credentialing our staff and vendors.
- Serve as Stadium Operations area supervisor on event days.
- Assist and issue inventory of stadium owned equipment used by the game day staff
- Assist with event logistical set-up (gate set-up, promotional giveaway set-up, early entry, Room setups for concerts and other special events, etc.)
- Support with the inventory and deployment of stadium equipment, signage, and wayfinding.
- General office duties, filing, data entry, part time, scheduling, etc.
- Explore ways to improve stadium experience, setups, and overall operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work with promoters to schedule tasks and labor needed for large scale events.
- Main point of contact for rental equipment needs for the stadium.
- Evaluate the performance of contractors and part-time staff to insure maximum efficiency. Provide both positive feedback and constructive criticism when necessary.
- Work closely with all elements of Stadium Operations (Event Operations, Parking and Traffic, etc.) to maximize department output.
- Work closely with parking vendors for concert load-ins.
- Lifting objects weighing up to 40lbs. may be required
- Create scale floor plans and seating diagrams.
- Draft production schedules and event timelines.
- Create and submit after action reports for each event.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Work with Piedmont storage Facility on offsite storage needs.
Education & Experience:
- BA or BS college degree, and at least 1 year of event management experience preferred. Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education.
- Outstanding communication skills, written and oral.
- Candidate must be available to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends, holidays)
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Computer proficiency in Adobe software, ABI Master Mind and 24/7 software a plus, but not essential
- Experience in managing a robust database a plus.
- A professional demeanor with the ability to interact with our fans, professional athletes, executive front office, and conduct themselves accordingly.
- Able to juggle numerous projects and tasks concurrently.
- Possess a positive and enthusiastic personality with a passion for his/her craft, an openness to learning, and a superior work ethic
The Forty Niners Stadium Management Company is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.