Provide guests with a consistent level of friendly, impressive service that exceeds their expectations during Levi's Stadium events. Provide our guests with disabilities or those who have limited mobility, assistance throughout the stadium. Mobility Services Attendants may be positioned as a Wheelchair Attendant, a Courtesy Cart Driver or a Mobility Services Station Attendant in the outer perimeter of the stadium's parking lots.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver upon the Levi’s Stadium’s Mission, Core Values and Service Promise
- Greet and assist guests in a friendly and professional manner
- Compassion, courtesy and active listening skills are critical.
- Ensure our guests with disabilities are treated with dignity and respect.
- Ensure our guest with disabilities are able to take full advantage of the Levi's Stadium event day experience.
- Assist guests to their assigned seating section and other stadium destinations
- Engage guests to educate them on location of all services provided to our guests with disabilities. (i.e. Assisted listening devices, services for visually impaired guests, or any issue for guests with special needs.)
- Respond to all guests concerns/complaints in a prompt and courteous manner
- Be alert for safety issues and opportunities to make positive lasting memories for all of our guests
- Conduct pre-event checks on all equipment issued in preparation for guests.
- Safely transport guests by cart or wheelchair, depending on assignment
- Communicate effectively with guests and with Mobility Services Dispatch
2019 Levi’s Stadium Event Schedule
- July 20, 2019: International Champions Cup: Benfica vs. Chivas de Guadalajara
- August 10, 2019: 49ers vs. Cowboys – Preseason Week 1
- August 18, 2019: The Rolling Stones ‘No Filter’ Tour
- August 29, 2019: 49ers vs. Charger – Preseason Week 2
- September 22, 2019: 49ers vs. Steelers – Home Opener
- October 7, 2019: 49ers vs. Browns
- October 27, 2019: 49ers vs. Panthers
- November 11, 2019: 49ers vs. Seahawks
- November 17, 2019: 49ers vs. Cardinals
- November 24, 2019: 49ers vs. Packers
- December 6, 2019: Pac-12 Football Championship Game
- December 15, 2019: 49ers vs. Falcons
- November 21/22, 2019: 49ers vs. Rams
- Ability to service guests with all different types of disabilities using the guide lines presented in the Levi's Stadium ADA training.
- This position requires superior customer service skills with keen attention to the needs of our guest's with disabilities.
- Must enjoy working with a variety of people and have a service-oriented approach to work.
- Ability to use excellent communication skills, and use a two-way radio professionally.
- Ability to assist a guest in and out of a wheelchair.
- Ability to bend/stoop/twist
- Ability to push and pull a wheelchair with guests of various sizes up and down ramps.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have a strong capacity to outwardly care about the well-being of others
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid CA Driver's License
Starting at $18.50/hour
The Forty Niners Stadium Management Company is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.