General Statement of Duties: Coordinate all aspects of the 49ers Suite Activation department including, but not limited to: suite partner account activation, collections, boardroom meeting management, 49ers season and Levi’s® Stadium events suite rental inventory management, email communication, game day benefits fulfillment, and event planning.
- Proactive outreach to suite partners to build and manage relationships including in-game visits, recap meetings, and connecting during 49ers events.
- Responsible for inventory management of suite rentals for both the 49ers season and Levi’s® Stadium events.
- Activation of suite partner entitlements, to ensure delivery of all contractually obligated items.
- Troubleshoot event day issues related to: ticketing, parking, catering, etc.
- Assist in the coordination of boardroom meetings as needed.
- Support email communication, formstack and survey creation.
- Participate in event planning and debrief meetings
- Serve as a resource to other departments on events
- Interact cross departmentally in a courteous, cooperative and professional manner, while providing excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years experience in professional sports customer service
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office programs, Archtics and CRM.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Skill and ability to organize, plan and prioritize daily workloads; proven ability to meet stringent deadlines through multitasking, and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including long nights, early mornings, weekends and holidays as needed as required
The Forty Niners Stadium Management Company is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.