The San Francisco 49ers are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Coordinator, SBL & Ticket Finance to join our Ticketing team. The coordinator will work directly with the Senior Manager, SBL & Ticket Finance working to deliver timely and accurate financial data and analysis surrounding ticketing. The coordinator will also work with the rest of the ticketing team, assisting in pre, post and event day operations and customer service. The role is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants to work in the NFL, gain insights into how a professional football team operates, all the while applying and developing finance operations skills.
- Manage work through team’s ticketing database, Archtics, and CRM solution, MS Dynamics, to support necessary ticket sales, service, and operations tasks.
- Report daily, weekly and month cash collections reporting to various parties within the organization
- Prepare weekly bank deposits
- Proactively investigate unusual balances, variances, and fluctuations
- Build and analyze ad hoc financial reports, as requested
- Coordinate with other members of the ticketing team to ensure all pre, post and event day operations tasks have been fulfilled
- Provide customer service to NFL and Levi’s® Stadium event ticket holders on event days and non-event days
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong academic background with a Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting or equivalent desired
- Candidate should ideally have up to 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience
- Strong financial modeling and Excel skills desired
- Solid understanding of cash reconciliation
- Collaborative style and track record of building positive relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must showcase attention to detail, have a strong work ethic, have superb time management skills, and be a good team player
- Ability to work long, flexible hours as needed.
Note: When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Why do you feel you are the best candidate for this position?
- What are your salary requirements?
The San Francisco 49ers is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or able-status.