This employer is a glass bottle manufacturing company. The work is performed at an industrial facility. This work assignment cleans, delivers and organizes molds and related components used in the fabrication of glass bottles and functions.
- Operate several machines such as automatic and manual sand blaster to clean different components used in the glass molding operation.
- Pickup and deliver all mold equipment between Operations and Mold Shop.
- Review set-up sheets, to set and organize equipment for the operation.
- Polish the surfaces of all necessary equipment.
- Deliver and relocate pallets containing equipment and recycling material to designated locations.
- Pack, unpack, load and unload material shipped and received.
- Perform daily operational and safety inspection of all machines used by the polishers. (Blasters, Electric Carts and Lift trucks etc.)
- Deliver/move equipment and recycled materials to designated locations (shaving barrels, sand barrels, mold equipment).
- Set up and remove molds for job changes.
- Load and unload delivery trucks.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory consideration.
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Required to be 18 years or older.
- The employee must be able to lift up to 60lbs.
- The employee must be able to push and pull wheeled carts weighing up to 1000lbs.
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility.
- Skilled in performing assignments quickly and adequately.
- Experienced in maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be required to stand and walk up to 100 percent of the workday, push, pull, reach, bend, stoop, kneel, climb, lift, handle and grasp, and twist/turn.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to slippery or uneven walking surfaces, dust, and fumes. The primary working surface is concrete. Indoor temperatures fluctuate from winter to summer between 80-110+ degrees.
Req. ID: 42821
Equal Opportunity Employer