Why Gallo Glass?
Gallo Glass, established in 1958, is a state-of-the-art highly-innovative glass manufacturer committed to meeting the needs of its customers while minimizing its impact on the environment. The largest glass plant on the West Coast, and the only glass plant in the world solely dedicated to the wine and spirits industry, Gallo Glass is a family owned and operated company. Running 24 hours a day 365 days a year, the plant turns 1500 tons of molten glass from natural raw materials all sourced in California, into 2 million bottles per day. Come see for yourself and join Gallo Glass: California Pure.
Are you someone who can perform advanced administrative assignments with limited supervision and on own initiative? Are you experienced in organizing, prioritizing and meeting deadlines while working on multiple on-going initiatives simultaneously? Reporting to the Vice President, you will be responsible for supporting the Executive Leadership Team while exercising discretion in dealing with confidential information.
What You Will Do
- Creates and manages reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- Creates travel arrangements and itineraries for the Executive Management Team.
- Schedules and maintains the calendar of appointments and meetings.
- Prepares correspondence, memoranda, and reports on behalf of the Vice President(s).
- Coordinates and administers meetings and VIP plant visits and tours.
- Screens in-bound telephone calls; receives and directs visitors.
- Participates in drafting and distribution of corporate communications.
- Resolves routine and complex inquiries.
- Distributes incoming mail; prepares packages for shipping.
What You Need
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 5 years experience in an administrative support position reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Required to have basic level of Computer Skills to include word processing (MS Word), spreadsheet (MS Excel), MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills including excellent telephone communication skills.
What Will Set You Apart
- Experience with MS Project and MS Publisher.
- Advanced Computer Skills to include word processing (MS Word), spreadsheet (MS Excel), database (MS Access), MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures to include experience with composing and formatting correspondence, business proposals and presentations.
- Some College level work preferred.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Job Posting ID 58623
Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.