Welcome Brazil university students!
ZS is the world’s largest consulting firm focused exclusively on helping companies improve overall performance and grow revenue and market share, through end-to-end sales and marketing solutions – from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. From our worldwide offices, ZS experts draw on deep industry and domain expertise to help companies make smarter decisions quickly and cost effectively. We are particularly known for our strong presence in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS's Business Consulting group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing organizations to implement these solutions. Our solutions and recommendations are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership.
STRATEGY INSIGHTS & PLANNING ASSOCIATE
Strategy Insights & Planning Associates (SIPAs) create and deliver solutions for our clients and project teams. SIPAs leverage their analytic, synthesis and communication skills to derive insights and solve business problems. In particular, SIPAs apply problem-solving frameworks to client issues, support clients in change initiatives and employ standard analytic techniques to help guide client decisions.
- Leverage problem solving skills and frameworks to develop solutions to client business problems;
- Conduct market research and/or desk research to derive insights and inform client decision making;
- Design custom analyses using tools like Excel, Access, Confirmit and ZS's proprietary software;
- Synthesize and communicate results to clients and ZS teams;
- Collaborate with client and ZS teams to implement solutions;
- Take immediate responsibility for project deliverables;
- Drive problem solving and advance ZS’s sales and marketing capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree required in engineering, computer science, business adminstration or economics with strong academic performance;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- High motivation, good work ethic, maturity and personal initiative;
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence;
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset;
- Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks;
- Aptitude for, and enjoyment of, working in teams.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English and Portuguese is required, Spanish is highly desired.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application is required to be considered.
ZS offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, and supplemental medical/dental/life insurance programs. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Connect with ZS on social media:
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.